November, 28 – 29, 2018, Expocenter, Moscow
V INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Precast Housing 2018
Production. Design. Construction
Major topics of the conference
- Trends of the world and regional precast housing construction development;
- Equipment for precast elements production;
- Modern concretes and admixtures for precast elements production;
- Architectural concrete — new trend of the world market;
- 3D concrete printing: possibilities and limitations;
- Reinforcement of precast elements — traditional and new solutions;
- Improving the quality of the precast concrete structures surface;
- Energy efficient concrete curing methods;
- Reduction of cement consumption during production of precast elements;
- Architectural and designing solutions for precast housing;
- Energy efficient solutions for precast housing;
- Modular houses production;
- Regulatory and engineering provisions;
- Localization and import substitution of the equipment production for precast plants;
- Modular houses production
- Outsourced maintenance of precast plants
Main facts about the conference
- More than 250 participants from Russia, China, CIS and EU countries;
- 25 speakers from 18 countries of the world;
- Technical tours to the main precast plants of Moscow and Moscow region;
- One venue with the specialized exhibition on precast concrete “Precast Russia 2018”.
- Managers of conrete and reinforced concrete plants
- Technical specialists in the field of chemistry and technology of concrete,modern binders,chemical additives,processing equipment
- Representatives of regional concrete associations
- Analysts of world and regional markets for building materials
- Those who are responsible for the organization of technological processes in the industry
The participant of the conference can deliver an analytical or state-of-the-art presentation, which can be published in International Analytical Review «ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures» for free. Allotted time is no more than 25 minutes. The abstract submission deadline is June 1, 2018. The final presentation and article submission deadline is October 1, 2018. Amount of pages of the article is up to 10. The decision upon the presentation acceptance is made by the Program Committee of the conference.
Advertising opportunities *
- Advertising materials in the portfolios of the participants
- Placement of posters in the lobby or in the courtroom
- Company presentation (adv.report to 10 minutes,the participation of one speaker)
- Advertising in the exhibition catalog or in the journal «ALITinform»
Additional services *
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast.
- Transfer «hotel — airport (railway station)»
- Transfer «airport (railway station) — hotel»
* Paid separately.
To participate in the conference, please fill in the application form, send it to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and pay registration fee. Registration fee includes: business program, conference materials, simultaneous translation, lunches, coffee-breaks, social program, free entrance to the exhibition.
"I would like to appreciate you for your kind support and excellent arrangement during our stay in Moscow. We enjoyed the conference very much as well as the exhibition and other activit...
"I think I have a quite interesting presentation that is dealing with development ultra-high performance concrete. This material was developing approximately 20 years in Europe and USA. ...